Saturday, November 7, 2015

Weigh-In Wednesday: Week 4 (Belated)

November 7, 2015

Look out ya'll I'm breaking all the rules!!  To say the least, this week has been pretty hectic.  This week I dealt getting sick and being completely out of commission a couple days and then caring for my 4 year old who also got sick and was up with a frog in his throat all night.  Sickness mixed with working, running to my chiropractor three days a week, running my son an hour round trip to school four days a week and then venturing an hour out of town to meet a dog we are trying to help my mom rescue, it's been crazy.  So now it's Saturday and I have some downtime here after work and I want to post my results because it was a good week and before getting sick I worked really hard for this week's loss!

I did weigh in on Wednesday and I lost 2 pounds, which is my weekly goal.  A 2-pound loss is healthy number to aim for each week.
Week 4 results!
I wanted to keep this short, so thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment